SAFe® ScrumXP – 2 Days, Certification
16/12/2015 10:00 to 17/12/2015 18:00 (Europe/Brussels)
SAFe® ScrumXP – 2 Days
Certification: SAFe® Practitioner (SP)
Scrum, XP, and Lean Practices for Teams in the SAFe Enterprise
This two-day course goes well beyond Scrum. It teaches Lean thinking tools, roles, processes, and the software engineering practices necessary to achieve the code quality you need to scale Scrum to your enterprise business context.
You will learn to apply:
- SAFe, Lean, and Agile—The SAFe framework, Lean principles, and the Agile process movement.
- Team structure—High performing Agile teams, the Scrum Master role, and the Product Owner role. At scale, teams, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners have additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Building Backlogs—Writing user stories and other backlog items, sizing and prioritizing, and writing acceptance criteria. At scale, team backlogs are part of the enterprise backlog model for integration with the program and portfolio.
- Sprint execution—Planning, backlog refinement, tracking, demoing, and continuous improvement. At scale, these include team-level and program-level ceremonies and events.
- Agile technical practices—Strategies to avoid “waterfalling” a sprint, TDD, ATTD, automated testing, and continuous integration.
- Launching the Agile Release Train (ART)—Preparation for the first program-level Release Planning Meeting.
Attendees typically include software developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and other practitioners involved in software development.
- SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification exam administration and scoring
- Online course feedback survey
- Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Academy membership for one year, access to the private SP member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.
Chris Verlinden has been one of the agile pioneers in Belgium, running major XP projects as soon as 2004. He is one of the founders of ADJUGO and its present CEO. Chris is Certified SAFe Program Consultant.
"I have always wanted to see a solution for letting larger companies enjoy the benefits of agile working. I believe the SAFe framework provides such a solution and I am quite enthousiastic about the possibilities the SAFe framework provides for scaling agile.
Not just for large organisations, though. Medium sized organisations can still learn a lot from the SAFe approach..."